Talladega, AL native Cordara L. Taylor is a top notch certified event planner and designer, a multitalented artist of song and dance, a leader in the field of education, and a reputable business owner: with a ceaseless contribution to the creative business community at large. Cordara, is an unprecedented Event Planning and Décor success. His willingness and pleasure in providing unparalleled insight and knowledge of the event planning and catering services to help clientele have memorable events without any stress or difficulty is, indeed, a rare commodity. He is a self-made brand.
Cordara has built a career on the essential facets of successful event management—connecting people, devising smart solutions, and seeing the big picture while also mastering the fine details. Cordara has strategically planned and coordinated events ranging from high-profile events and grand opening ceremonies, release parties, etc. By working closely with diverse teams, Cordara executes exceptional events that meet business objectives and exceed expectations—all with seeming ease and efficiency. His work process reflects an authentic desire to make guests feel comfortable, appreciated, and welcomed.
Cordara is a 2009 graduate of Talladega College (Talladega, Alabama), having served as SGA president and Crimson Ambassador. His major accomplishments in event planning include:
- Coordinator/Organizer for Talladega County Central’s “You Got Served” Dance Competition (2005)
- Founder of Image Control Designs (desktop publication company)
- Event Coordinator for Choices Teens’ Conference (2007-2012) (Christ Deliverance Christian Center, Talladega, Alabama)
- Event Coordinator for Talladega College’s “Meet the Brown’s” Comedy Show, featuring comedians Steve Brown, Cocoa Brown, Willie Brown, and Pat Brown (2008)
- Event Coordinator for Talladega College’s Dega Day 2009
- Former Co-Owner of Exclusive Designs
- Stage Manager for “Real Men Cook” (Atlanta 2013-2014)
- Dressing room volunteer for BET Hip Hop Awards (2013)
- Production Coordinator for the wedding of Grammy Award winning singer and songwriter Kandi Burruss-Tucker, and Television Executive Producer Todd Tucker, which was aired by Bravo TV (NBC Universal), one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience (2014)
- Event & Decor Designer for LisaRaye McCoy – Life Rocks Vision Board Workshop (Atlanta – 2015)
- Décor Designer for Cynthia Bailey (The Real Housewives of Atlanta) – Eyewear Collection Launch Party (Atlanta – 2015)
- Décor Designer for Kenya Moore (The Real Housewives of Atlanta) – Hair Care Launch Event (Atlanta – 2015)
- Décor Designer for Brandon Barnes (Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta) – Artist Showcase (Atlanta – 2016)
- Décor Designer for Kandi Burruss-Tucker – Bedroom Kandi Convention (Atlanta – 2017)
- Stage Vendor for Tamar Braxton – The Great Xscape Tour (2017 – 2018)
Today, Cordara manages an “all-inclusive” full service company (cTaylorMade Enterprise, LLC) built from experience, commitment and his natural God giving talent for transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary. Cordara Taylor is without doubt a leader in the business sector – helping his clients to have events and successes that are unparalleled and that are “TaylorMade” for their success. Cordara’s name has become synonymous with style, elegance, creativity, and vision.